The Answers of the Database Questions to obtain the Certificate of Knowledge Adequacy for Naturalization
The answers in the topics that the interested candidates will be examined in order to obtain the Certificate of Knowledge Adequacy for Naturalization (P.E.G.P.) have been uploaded on the website of the General Secretariat of Citizenship, as we have already informed in a previous article. Due to the questions raised about where exactly the files containing the answers are and many people who are interested have encountered difficulties with the process, we are republishing the answers here by category. The pdf files you will find below are the same files that have been uploaded on the website of the General Secretariat of Citizenship.
Note 1: For people with disabilities over 67% there are separate questions and answers in the following topics:
- Geography (a total of 14 questions and answers)
- History (a total of 20 questions and answers)
- Political Institutions (16 questions + 3 additional questions if you want to add or remove some questions). No separate answers have been posted in this topic. The answers are the same as in the General Category of Candidates.
- Culture (14 questions and answers)
- Comprehension and Production of Written Word (24 topics and answers)
- Comprehension of Spoken Word – In this topic the questions and answers are common to the general category of candidates.
- Production of Spoken Word – In this category the topics are common to the general category of candidates.
Note 2: In the topic “Production of Spoken Word” the Ministry of the Interior has not published any answers.
Below all the answers of both the general category of candidates and the category of persons with disabilities over 67% are posted (the answers are available only in Greek).
3. Political Institutions
5. Comprehension and Production of Written Word
6. Comprehension of Spoken Word