“Diversity in the Workplace” Campaign
The non-profit organisation Generation 2.0 for Rights, Equality and Diversity, with the support of International Rescue Committee, implements the program “Facilitating access to work for vulnerable populations in Athens” aiming at a smooth integration to the Greek labor market of people with different cultural backgrounds.
The program includes the following main activities:
- Individual career counselling sessions
- Group job search with the use of computers
- Specially designed soft skills development workshops
- Cultural Mediation and Web Development vocational trainings
- Advocacy for equal participation for all in the labor market
- The Diversity in the Workplace awareness campaign, aiming at the development of a growing network of companies and organisations, which invest, in effect, in diversity.
*Watch here our first campaign video!
Diversity in the Workplace counsellees and participants:
- Have a work permit for Greece and all the required legal documents
- Possess significant work experience and know-how
- Have an updated CV meeting modern standards
- In case of recruitment through the network of companies, they receive support by the career counsellors concerning the hiring procedure, aiming at a smooth integration in the new work environment.
The companies and organisations participating in the network Diversity in the Workplace:
- Receive a free-of-charge training by the career counsellors with the use of the Diversity Guide on a better utilization of diversity in the workplace and its benefits
- Announce their open job positions to Generation 2.0 RED, and a matching with candidates follows by the career counsellors within 2 days. An alternative way for the companies to participate could be the provision of trainings in the fields of their expertise
- Update Generation 2.0 RED on the outcome of the interviews that took place or, in case of a hiring, they benefit by the support of a career counsellor for facilitating integration in the workplace
- Have their logo included and displayed on Generation 2.0 RED’s website as well as in promotional actions regarding the Diversity in the Workplace network, via social media and relevant presentations.
In case you have in mind other ways to participate in the Network and support our action don’t hesitate to contact us to further discuss it.
”We are asking companies to work together and join us!”
If you wish to learn more about the Diversity in the Workplace network of companies and organisations and become a member too, you may contact us via email [email protected]
The network of companies and organisations that daily embrace diversity is constantly growing: