Volunteer Position Announcement | French-speaking Employability Assistant
Organisation: GENERATION 2.0 RED
Availability needs: twice a week and every 2 months, for 4 days in a row (morning hours) for a period of 3 months
About Generation 2.0 RED
Generation 2.0 for Rights, Equality & Diversity is a nonprofit organisation consisted of people with different origins who work together to promote equal participation in a diverse society, through the empowerment of communities.
We combine action and research, aiming to promote human rights, equality and diversity, fight racism, xenophobia and discrimination in general. As an organization, we have over 10 years of experience in social action, sociological & legal research, project management and cultural events. We participate and cooperate with the largest human rights networks in Greece and Europe, claiming the rights of socially vulnerable groups, regardless of their origin, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
Your responsibilities will be:
· Support provision and supervision during job search groups
· Interpretation from and to French and English during Employability seminars
· Support in any translation needed for the purposes of the Employability service
· Research of labor market opportunities for the purpose of the weekly Job Adverts bulletin
Hard and Soft skills needed:
· Excellent command of the French language
· Excellent command of the English language
· Previous experience in a multicultural environment
· Good digital skills
· Very good interpersonal skills
You will benefit by:
· Gaining an in-depth knowledge of multiple aspects and activities of an Employability program addressed to migrants, refugees and second generation
· Developing interpersonal skills with different cultural groups
· Gaining insight in labour market trends
Please send your CV and motivation letter at [email protected] with the indication “French-Speaking Employability Assistant”. All applications will be assessed by G2RED team, regardless your origin, religion, ethnicity or any other characteristics as always.