Information on the coronavirus and provisions for the vulnerable people
Information and provision for hygiene products
- The volunteer team STEPS: Every Tuesday and Thursday, informs those living on the streets of Athens about the coronavirus, distributes flyers and self-protection instructions, and tries to provide as many soaps and antiseptics as possible.
- Social Pharmacy of KYADA: However, there is a shortage of antiseptics as in the entire market.
- Estia Athens of KYADA: At Patission 221 – capacity of 50 people
- Ionis Hotel of KYADA: At Halkokondyli 41- capacity of 150 people
- KYADA offers daily meals at Piraeus Street 35
- KYADA-Social Grocery Store at Domokou 2 and Philadelphias from 9:00 until 17:00
- STEPS team: Every Wednesday and Sunday from 17:00 until 21:00, with the presence of doctors and provision of hygiene products
- Mano Aperta team cooks in Piraeus, on Saturdays, at Gate E7 at 18:00 and at Athinas street (across the Varvakeios Market) on Sundays.